Sunday, June 10, 2012

D:

After this week I will have finished most of my exams and will only have three, or so, left. This means that I will be able to be more active here and I encourage all of you to be as active as you can! Even if it's only a message to Derek! Well, just to let you all know that I'd like to try and get somewhere with this in the next six weeks - because I am going on holiday in six weeks. I'll make sure to take a sketch book and pen with me when I go, so I will still be able to contribute, but won't be able to post straight away there won't be WiFi...  ¬_¬ Anyway, I just thought I should remind you guys, I guess.
If you've got any ideas for a fanfiction or anything but don't want to write it I am sure one of these guys would gladly help you out, there.
If anyone has done a crossover, that'd be awesome to be in the folder, too!

I may end up making a list of what we've got and what we could get, so if I do I will put that up, too. :')

So, I guess, GOOD LUCK AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU'VE GOT FOR THE FOLDER.
Even if it's a random picture or vlogs or a parody or a drawing or a HC. Oooh...HC's....Also, any random quotes from the books you like please let me know and I will split things up with a piece of paper with quote(s) on. x3 Thank you, all. <3 X

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to try and finish my story by then

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I give a message to Mr Landy?
    To Mr Landy,
    Thank you so much for writing these awesome books. They have literally changed my life. I am a total SP fanatic and I think that they are the coolest books ever. Thanks so much for writing them and generally being an awesome Golden God with an army of insane minions. :) Oh, and if you spot a particularly insane one who's a girl with short brown hair at your London singing- that's me. She will also be jumping up and down, probably going 'Yay!!!!', and generally being exited and insane.
    Thank you so much! :)
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, also, I sent you (L) an email with a pic for the folder. thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks, guys! :')
    Your input is much appreciated! ^_^

    ReplyDelete