Thursday, June 21, 2012

Werewolves

You've all probably read the first chapter of Kingdom of the Wicked by now. If you haven't, go read it. It's on the Skulduggery Pleasant website. Strangely, I couldn't find it, and only read it because someone gave me a direct link to the pdf. Anyway, read it first before reading this post
Derek's got werewolves. Yes, I'm over the moon (ha ha ha...). But I'm also pretty disappointed.
My story has lost all meaning. Derek has a lot of similarities with mine, but the differences are just to great for mine to continue. I had such plans for it, but knowing this, I just can't continue.
After weeks of thinking, planning, writing and re-writing, that was all I had. I doubt I'll be able to think up another SP fan-fic... I'm hugely disappointed. I guess that's it then. I'm going to delete my posts on this blog, but they'll still be on my other blog, Read This Mortals. However, I'm not going to continue it
*sighs*

3 comments:

  1. :/
    But...
    *frowns*
    How about if we thought of another fanfiction for you to write?
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwww. it was really good. it still is really good. I thought of ur story when i read the first chapter.

    ReplyDelete